We are delighted to announce that we have launched a new website for Julia Curtis Beadwork!
Items have been re-photographed, descriptions updated and there's lots of lovely new features to make it easier to find what you want and place your order.
We hope that you will find a few minutes to head over to the website to see how we've upgraded it to make your beading experience even more enjoyable, but here are a few of the changes we think you will like;
- New Kit photographs. All necklace beading kits are now shown on a life size mannequin to give a better idea of length, scale and how they sit.
- New Pattern photographs. Beading patterns are photographed on a clean, white background so you can better see the detail of the piece.
- Customer accounts. You can now create an account which will make checkout faster and easier and allows you to view your order history (for orders placed on the new website) and update your address and details.
- Easier to select Kit colour choices. Just click on the image showing the colour and it will change the choice in the dropdown.
- Pay by credit or debit card. Alongside Paypal we now accept payment via debit or credit card.
- Items stored in basket. If you add an item to your basket and don't place your order straight away, your basket will be saved for you (if logged in/returning to the website on the same browser).
- Product Reviews. We have updated our product reviews to make it even easier to leave a review (if you would like to check this out for yourself and review a past purchase, that would be fantastic!).
We are still in the process of moving everything across to the new website, so if there is a kit or a pattern that you would like to purchase and you can't find it on the site, get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
We would love to hear what you think of the new website; get in touch by email (either reply to this email or email@example.com), or leave us a message on our Facebook page.
If you use Instagram and Pinterest, we are also on there as well, sharing new products, inspiration and things we like.
Julia, Frank, Emma and Adam